This is a Pinewood Derby Certificate Template that consists of award certificates and winners. These 7+ greatest designs are ready to join in to enliven the fun race!
Check 7+ views of this Pinewood Certificate Template in the gallery. Then you only need to save them as an idea or download for free!
Download 7+ Greatest Designs of Pinewood Derby Certificate Template Free
Paddle at The Point | You may have seen the design of this racing competition certificate. Yes, this is a collection from squarepegartery.com. They made it last year with the aim of making a certificate with a unique design.
According to BSA’s Cub Scout, there are several rules that must be adhered to by the participants including:
- The length of the car is no more than 7 inches;
- The maximum weight of the car is 5 ounces;
- Don’t use oil.
For more details, please check on Voiceofscouting.org!
Designing a car as good and creative as possible is one of the fun ways to win this race. If your vehicle loses faster than other participants, then win with the design!
You might be interested in our Contest Winner Certificate Template. Visit now and download for free!
Some convenience in using these 7+ Greatest Designs of Pinewood Certificate Templates:
- Printable. Can be directly used by placing images on a worksheet (you can use Photoshop, Corel Draw, or other graphic design programs);
- Editable. This certificate template can be opened and customized with Microsoft Office Word and PDF with any version;
- Easy to use by anyone;
- You can save the file for free! [DOWNLOAD HERE]
Hustling pinewood derby autos is a standout amongst the best time exercises in Cub Scouts. The Scouts get the chance to work with their folks and scout pioneers to develop fun vehicles of each plan and race them against one another.
8 photos of the "Pinewood Derby Certificate Template – 7+ Greatest Designs"